This statement is made in light of the requirements of Data Protection Law in order to alert valued supporters of with CANE UK’s data processing practices which govern the processing of your data (personal information held by us).
Your personal details will only be used for your relationship with CANE UK, where we have a legal basis to do so. We will always treat your information with care and respect and in accordance with your rights.
CANE UK uses the following lawful basis for processing your personal information
- You have consented to us processing your data for specific purposes;
- We are legally obliged to process your information, e.g. to claim Gift Aid;
- We have a contractual relationship with you; or
- We believe it is in yours or the charity’s legitimate interest to do so, e.g.:
To promote our charitable aims and objectives
– To raise vital funds for our work
– To ensure we meet the regulatory requirements of the charity
– To support your participation in events and/or fundraising activities
– To manage our ongoing relationship with you
– To manage financial transactions and prevent fraud.
We DO NOT share, swap or sell your details with any Company, Charity or other third party for their marketing purposes.
If you have any queries about this statement please email: email@example.com.